Christ the Rock Community Church, Saturday Morning Men’s Bible Study
This week’s reading March 5th to 11th1
Next Week’s Reading March 12th to 18th
Mark 16:1-Luke 3:22
- Numbers 5:11-31 describes a complicated procedure to deal with the situation in which a jealous husband suspected his wife of adultery, but had no proof. If there was no proof, why is the matter even considered?
- Why did the Israelites refuse to go into the land of Canaan after Caleb and the other spies brought back their report?
- When Jesus was taken to be crucified, “they brought him to the place called Golgotha, which is, being interpreted, ‘The place of a skull.’ They offered him wine mixed with myrrh to drink, but he didn’t take it.” Why was Jesus offered this drink, and why did He refuse it? Mark 15:22
- Why did Jesus say, “Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?” which is, being interpreted, “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?“
Link to Discussion Notes (PDF format)
- If you are participating in the Saturday morning class, “The One Year Bible Challenge,” you should read the daily materials as set out in “The One Year Bible.” The verses listed on this page will include a couple of extra days each week. ↩