NEW: See the Online Interviews posted on YouTube ©
The Challenge: Commit to reading the Bible in one year.
Read the WHOLE Bible
- That is, 100% of God’s Word — both the Old Testament and New Testament — as contained in the Holy Bible
- Not Most of the Bible
- Not 70% of the Bible
- …but every single word in the Bible in one year
- Estimated time spent reading is 10 – 20 minutes per day, depending on your reading speed.
- Although completely optional, we recommend that you also read the companion commentary, which will take another few minutes.
- Joining a study group is highly recommended, but optional.
- We are trying to provide all Bibles at low or no cost to you. If you would like to purchase Bibles for others, please let us know.
The One Year Bible daily reading plan consist of passages from the Old Testament, New Testament, Psalms, and Proverbs. This arrangement of Scripture brings variety and a fresh approach to each day’s 15-minute reading, while providing a clear understanding of the Bible’s larger message. [from The One Year Bible Online]
The following study groups are meeting — *click* on links for more information:
- Men – Men.ReadTheWholeBible.COM
- Women – ReadTheWholeBible.COM/Women
- Family – Family.ReadTheWholeBible.COM
- Online: study notes and suggestions are posted online. We recommend that you also join a live study group, if possible. Online comments and discussions may be helpful for those who are unable to meet with a group.
More information to follow @ …