Christ the Rock Community Church, Saturday Morning Men’s Bible Study
This week’s reading January 29 to February 41
Next Week’s Reading [next week]
- God specified the Passover meal be eaten in one house (the food could not be carried outside), and that no bone of the passover lamb could be broken. Is there any significance to these instructions? Exodus 12:46.
- What is a “hardened heart?” And why did Pharaoh have one? Exodus 14:1-4.
- Why does God single out the seven sins named in Proverbs 6:16-19?
- Is it “fair” for the man who worked a full day to receive only a day’s wage,
when that’s the same pay received by the worker who worked only a short
time at the very end of the day? Matthew 20:1-16. How does this story relate
to the kingdom of heaven?
- Matthew 22:23-32 contains the Sadducees’ question about widow who marries the seven brothers who die in succession. What is the significance of this story?
- If you are participating in the Saturday morning class, “The One Year Bible Challenge,” you should read the daily materials as set out in “The One Year Bible.” The verses listed on this page will include a couple of extra days each week. ↩