Christ the Rock Community Church, Saturday Morning Men’s Bible Study
This week’s reading January 22-281
Genesis 44:1-Exodus 7:25
Next Week’s Reading January 29 to February 4
- (Exodus 6:29-30) God assured Moses He would give him the words to say.
- (Exodus 7:3) Why did God permit Pharaoh’s stubbornness and obstinacy to
remain? Did God harden Pharaoh’s heart? Why?
- (Exodus 7:4-5) How is God’s name exalted both in those that are saved and in
those that perish. What methods does God use in doing this?
- (Exodus 7:7) Is it fair to say that God uses senior citizens?
- (Exodus 7:11) How were the magicians able to copy the miracle provided by
God? Was there any difference between the magicians’ tricks and God’s
- How are we to deal with another Christian who has sinned against us?
See Matthew 18:15-20
- Jesus and the religious leaders are in conflict over tradition. But aren’t
religious traditions good? Matthew 15:1-3.
- What is the “rock” in Matthew 16:18?
- If you are participating in the Saturday morning class, “The One Year Bible Challenge,” you should read the daily materials as set out in “The One Year Bible.” The verses listed on this page will include a couple of extra days each week. ↩