Christ the Rock Community Church, Saturday Morning Men’s Bible Study
This week’s reading February 5-111
Next Week’s Reading February 12-18
Exodus 34:1-Leviticus 7:27
Matthew 27:15-Mark 3:30
- Exodus 24:8 refers to the “blood of the covenant.” Is this the same blood and same covenant referred to by Christ in Matthew 26:28?
- What was the purpose of the blood sacrifices in Exodus 29? Why don’t Jews or Christians still sacrifice animals on an altar?
- Why does Christ refer to wine as “my blood of the new testament?” Matthew 26:28.
- Why did Judas kiss Jesus when he betrayed him? Matthew 26:48-49.
- Both Judas and Peter denied Christ. How and why did the result of their sins differ so completely? Matthew 27:3-5
Detailed discussion notes are linked below:
- If you are participating in the Saturday morning class, “The One Year Bible Challenge,” you should read the daily materials as set out in “The One Year Bible.” The verses listed on this page will include a couple of extra days each week. ↩