Christ the Rock Community Church, Saturday Morning Men’s Bible Study
This week’s reading September 17 to 231
Isaiah 25:1 to Isaiah 43:13
Galatians 3:10 to Ephesians 2:22
Psalm 61:1 to Psalm 67:7
Proverbs 23:17 to Proverbs 23:35
Next Week’s Reading September 24 to 30
Isaiah 43:14 to Isaiah 62:5
Ephesians 3:1 to Philippians 2:18
Psalm 68:1 to Psalm 72:20
Proverbs 24:1 to Proverbs 24:12
- The prophet, Isaiah, said God’s kindness to the wicked did not make them do good. Have you found this observation to be true in modern society? Isaiah 26:10
- Is talking like a righteous person—using words and phrases that good church people say–better than nothing, even if your heart isn’t really in what you say? Isaiah 29:13
- Why, in Isaiah 36:11, did the representatives of the King of Judah request the Assyrians speak in Aramaic? Was this a reasonable request? How did the Assyrians respond? Read Isaiah 36:1-20
- Was Jesus Christ cursed, since he was “hanged on a tree?” Galatians 3:10-14.
- Discuss the analogy of the child under a guardian in Galatians 4:1-7. What does it tell you about the Law and Jesus Christ?
- Can the Holy Spirit help you resist desires of the flesh? Galatians 5:16. Even the desires enumerated in Galatians 5:19-21? How does this work?