Christ the Rock Community Church, Saturday Morning Men’s Bible Study
This week’s reading November 25 to December 11
Daniel 2:24 to Daniel 11:1
1 Peter 4:7 to 1 John 3:6
Psalm 119:81 to 121:8
Proverbs 28:15- to 28:28
Next Week’s Reading December 2-8
Daniel 11:2 to Joel 3:21
1 John 3:7 to Revelation 1:20
Psalm 122:1 to 128:6
Proverbs 29:1 to 29:18
- Was the statue that Nebuchadnezzar made in Daniel 3:1 an image of himself, or another “god?” What does this story tell us about the Babylonians’ understanding of “god?”
- King Darius, the Mede, decreed that no one could worship anyone but him for 30 days. So why did Daniel pray to God in a way he could be seen? Couldn’t Daniel just have secretly prayed to God for those 30 days? Daniel 6:4-13.
- What was the sin of Belshazzar, and how was he punished for it? Daniel 5:18-31. Is it fair for God to punish someone for not following Him, if that person was raised to believe in another religion or god(s)?
- How do you think the devil “walks around like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour”? 1 Peter 5:8.
- Where do prophets receive their prophecies? 2 Peter 1:19-21.
- Is it bad to say we haven’t sinned? 1 John 1:8-10.